807 Airport Access Road
Traverse City, Michigan 49686
The family-owned eFulfillment Service, based in Traverse City, Michigan, provides end-to-end fulfillment services and solutions for e-commerce businesses of all sizes. The company especially prides itself on keeping the contractual arrangement with its customers simple.
- There are no stipulations, for example, regarding order volume, storage minimums, or inventory requirements.
- The company never charges any setup, integration, or long-term storage fees, and there are no long-term contracts.
- You have the option to cancel at any time, without a penalty, and the business operates as a “pay as you go” service.
- The company will also match or beat any competitor’s price, if you find an e-commerce fulfillment service that is cheaper.
eFulfillment Service is a member of the Better Business Bureau, the Chamber of Commerce, the eCommerce Merchants Association, and the Mailing & Fulfillment Service Association. For more than 12-years eFulfillment Service has exceeded a 99.9% accuracy rate, while winning multiple industry awards.
Some of the most noteworthy features of the company are that it charges no setup fees, has no minimum order requirements, and does not require long-term contracts. There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and prospective customers can try the fulfillment service for free, for 30 days, without obligation. The fulfillment service offers discounted shipping rates for ground and express options. When orders come in to your online store or e-commerce website, you can outsource every step of the process including picking out the inventory, packing it securely, and shipping it off to your customer. There are three different options for sending your orders to the fulfillment company for processing:
1) Manually enter single orders, or copy and paste your order data from your web store’s notification e-mails.
2) Upload your orders as CSV files. You can also create a custom import format that allows you to import dozens or even hundreds of orders at a time, from a single CSV file.
3) The fulfillment service software can be fully integrated with dozens of the most popular online shopping carts and e-commerce platforms, for Automatic XML Submission of orders.
With the shopping cart integration option there is nothing to manually enter or upload, because all of your orders will be forwarded to the fulfillment center automatically. Integration is relatively easy, and eFulfillment Service technicians and customer service teams can guide you through the process, step-by-step.
Web-Based Order Fulfillment Software
Once your orders are in process, you can monitor and track them every step of the way, using a convenient and free online software program that requires no setup or infrastructure. Access it 24/7 to monitor your fulfillment with features such as detailed, real-time reporting with an up-to-date overview of SKU counts, orders, shipments, and tracking information. All you need to use it is a computer and Internet connection. Then you can go to the intuitive Control Panel of the software and create new orders, search and edit existing orders, view and forecast inventory, receive low inventory alerts, check customer returns, view invoices, manage shopping cart integrations, and more. The order fulfillment technology also keeps your customers in the loop by automatically sending tracking emails you can customize to suit your brand and preferences.
Security and Reliability
- The company’s computer network is protected by multiple dedicated firewall and security appliances, and its data center features multiple, redundant network connections.
- Security measures at the company’s physical facilities include keycard protocols, biometric scanning, and round-the-clock surveillance technology.
- The company also maintains back-up power sources for added protection in case the power grid goes down, so that it can then switch to off-grid power.
As is the case with most of the leading e-commerce fulfillment outsourcing companies, eFulfillment Service doesn’t publish a fixed price menu. To find out how much it will cost for you to utilize the services offered by the company, just contact them through their website (http://www.efulfillmentservice.com/). On the home page you’ll see a button you can click on to get a quote, and clicking there leads you to a simple form you fill out to get a quote based on your shipping fulfillment needs.
Risk-Free Trial Period Offer
You can also try the service for free, using what the company refers to as a free “test drive.” You send them your orders and/or inventory and have them process you orders as usual, from your e-store to your end-user customer. At the end of 30 days, if you aren’t satisfied, eFulfillment Service will refund any costs/fees you’ve incurred, even including shipping costs, up to $250.